This policy explains the privacy practices for PiggyBankGirls, a product of Translease International Ltd wich has its seat in Dublin. Consequently, Irish laws are being applied.
1. Collected data
Certain areas of www.piggybankgirls.com are open to all visitors without disclosing any personal data. However, other areas require the indication of primary personal data (such as your name, your address, your email address and, for performers only, the bank information as well as proof of a government photo identification card) as well as identifiers (such as a website password). That data is submitted voluntarily by our visitors. PiggyBankGirls gives you the option of using a secure transmission method for sending such information.
PiggyBankGirls does not request, or knowingly collect, personal data from anyone under the age of 18. Also, PiggyBankGirls does not knowingly give children the ability to post messages or otherwise distribute information about themselves on the website.
2. Information use
A sharing of information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation may be necessary in the following cases:
- (1) When it is permitted or required by law (court orders, subpoenas);
- (2) When PiggyBankGirls has to protect itself or prevent fraud or unauthorized transactions;
- (3) During an investigation of fraud that has already taken place;
- (5) Where it is necessary to share information with trusted partners who work on behalf of or with PiggyBankGirls under confidentiality agreements. Those companies do not have any independent right to share this information; and
- (6) Where it is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, users, members, officers, directors or shareholders of PiggyBankGirls.
3. Storage and security
PiggyBankGirls stores and processes your personal and personally identifiable information on computers located within the Netherlands. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and processing of your personal and personally identifiable information in the Netherlands.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction, or accidental loss. PiggyBankGirls utilizes Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software when receiving and transmitting electronic payments. PiggyBankGirls encrypts the information that you provided. Though we do our best to protect your personal and personally identifiable information, you provide all such information at your own risk.
In addition, PiggyBankGirls does everything to protect your information off-line. All employees and data processors who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data. PiggyBankGirls employs a username and password scheme in order to limit and achieve access to our computer network by our employees and third parties.
4. Billing information
When you use PiggyBankGirls' payment services, you understand that the payment processes are done with external service providers, Zombaio and PayXPert. PiggyBankGirls will eventually ask for banking information of its performers so that payments to the performers can be effected. Those data will be treated with utmost caution and never be transmitted to any third party, except where specified in 2.
5. Privacy settings control
You can cease PiggyBankGirls' collection of your personal data and personally identifiable information by taking the following steps:
- (1) By adjusting your web browser settings to block or limit cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons;
- (2) By deleting your account in your profile settings;
- (3) By ceasing your use of the website; or
- (4) By sending a request to email@example.com