We are here to help you
At PiggyBankGirls we love to keep you informed!
As the name says: GIRLS. We love all kinds of girls from all over the world. If you are over 18 (or the legally required age in your country) and you have a wish you want to come true, just go ahead and start your fund on PiggyBankGirls.
Everything that is legal and morally acceptable. It can be the purchase of luxury goods, medicine you need or simply charity fundraising. Campaigns and relevant rewards have to comply with the law. These are the main criteria. Other than this, campaigns that are ethically questionable may not be accepted. The same applies for campaigns or rewards that do not match with what has been advertised. There are quality standards that must be met, so we reserve the right to not accept some projects.
Rewards are the way the girls return the favour, and they can be videos and photos. The minimum price for a reward is $5 (with taxes) and the maximum is $500.
The rewards that the girl offers and the “Donate for this campaign” option can be seen on her campaign. Members will be able to choose what content they want to purchase and then click “Add to cart”.
No, it is not possible to support a girl without being a member but registering is completely free. You will only need to sign up with your email address and a user name. After that you will be able to fund any girl, for which you will have to use your credit card information.
Like every other crowdfunding site, we charge a fee for each fund. This fee is the 20%. The girl gets all the rest (80%).
You will be paid out within 2 weeks time after the end of the campaign.
The transaction fees for bank transfer are around $10.00 - $20.00 (depending on your bank), and only $1.00 for Paxum.
How are rewards delivered? Do customers get their rewards just after contributing or at the end of the campaign?
Photos and videos will be automatically delivered to contributors right after their purchase. That is why the girl has to upload them when creating her campaign.
If a girl's campaign is not completed, what happens with the money? Do members get their money back if the campaign wasn't successful?
The girl will receive the funds anyway, even if her campaign is not a full success. We do so because the contributors have received their rewards immediately after their contributions, so it is just fair that everybody gets their share.
Sure they can! If they just want to help her and don't want to get anything in return, they can click “Donate for this campaign”. There, they can type in any amount of money they wish to give her!
If a member did not receive the reward he purchased or if he is not satisfied with it, what can he do?
If you did not receive the content you purchased or if it is not as it had been promised, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always willing to solve any problems you might have, please contact us and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you cannot find an answer to your question here, please send us an email at the following address